Wednesday, October 27, 2010

KAT VON D

today i had the wonderfullll chance to meet Kat Von D! omg not only is she GORGEOUSS but she is the nicest person ever! seriously her personality is so bubbly and not to mention these killer boots!
im so happy i met her i was so like "omg i love you your gorgeous" and she  told me " i love your bubbly personality!" yeh, made my week :) 
im such a dork anyways enjoy some pics of her killer tats.
if only i had the guts to tattoo myself like her i would totallyy do it !


IMG_1650
IMG_1649
IMG_1660
and she had this book out that people could leave her mesegaes. how cute. 
IMG_1646


2 comments:

  1. OMG how awesome is that! She is amazing! I'm so jealous! Your picture with Kat is so cute!

    <3

    www.ohlalacurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her and think she's absolutely gorg. I am so happy to see that she is back to her dark hair!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment !

leave your bloglink so i can visit your blog too .

styleremixx