Tuesday, February 22, 2011

mystyleremix

im back, again. sorry for the hiatus but not having a camera made it very difficult to post. 
but I Finally got a new one . yay me :) 

any ways I wanted to post to say that styleremixx.blogspot.com is now mystyleremix.com !
I have a couple things planned im very excited about. but first off I need your help!
lately I've been feeling so blahh and I want to get back in the swing of things so I want to create a challenge !
if you have ides let me know so we could all help each other out ! lol just email me at styleremixx@gmail.com or leave a comment


anyways let me show you a couple of things I've been obsessed about




Mac Face and Body in C3
Nars Sheer glow Foundation

Rock ans Republic Noir lip glosses in Femme Fatale and Confession


Floral Watches 


Leather Bracelets


also, i wanted to say thanks for all the love about the charlotte russe campaign. I was actually at my local mall and as I was walking by the charlotte rusee I just saw my giant face! lol I was so embaressed i wish i would of picked a better picture ..  any one else see me? let me know!


well thats all for now ill be back soon!

style remix

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment !

leave your bloglink so i can visit your blog too .

styleremixx