Monday, February 13, 2012

Instagram













My current OBSESSION of the moment is instagram ! that has to be the best iphone app invention ever! it can transform any picture into a work of art. lateley iv'e been going on these little photoshoot adventures with my bff just so we can find some cool pics to instagram. yes were lame sorrry . actually no, these pics are cool !

also, i'll take this opportunity to introduce you to my bff  Geilyn (j.lyn) aka boobs. shes the one that has been motivating me lately to take pics .so i figured why not show her outfits since we have mostly the same style .



so if any of you have instagram follow us! 
@cesiliarivera
@boobsz


till next time..

mystyleremix

1 comment:

thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment !

leave your bloglink so i can visit your blog too .

styleremixx